A New Asset Class
Our CBDC concept provides a new way for investors to profit while helping rebuild healthy local economies. By developing a new asset class of liquid investments that support small and mid-size businesses, Commonwealth Group is leading the way for reinvestment in local businesses that innovate, create jobs and inject money in local economies.
A New Funding Source
Through our CBDC programs, we assist small businesses with capital formation and other strategic and operational issues. Our model involves creation of public holding companies formed by aggregating a number of small businesses, allowing them access to resources normally available only to large companies. More
Commonwealth Group specializes in assisting investors in using Community Business Development Companies (CBDC) to aggregate Main Street sized businesses into public entiriwa with freely tradable stock.
Why Work With Us
- We are the developers of the CBDC approach.
- We have extensive knowledge of the legal, operational and financial issues facing BDCs.
- We were among the first to recognize the problem of baby boomer retirements and develop mitigation measures for local economies.
- We offer a means of recouping investments in so-called "walking dead" venture capital portfolio companies.
- We support triple bottom line (3BL) business models.
For more information on how you might benefit from our services, call 650 641 1246 or email us.